Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pretty much what you'd expect at this stage.

Ref has been terrible and seems scared to call anything against Costa after his early yellow.

We are playing decent enough but a bit cautious. Alex Sandro has been off the pace, but sometimes starts games like this then ends up with a good second half. MDS is worrying, Costa seems to be targeting him and he seems nervous. Although not sure I'd feel better with Cancelo on Costa instead.

Pjanic has played a few good passes between the lines but we then seem to freeze when in the area between midfield and attack.

Dybala has been excellent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Alex Sandro and Pjanic look in bad shape. Alex Sandro has had quite a few shit games for us, but Pjanic playing poorly is really going to hurt us.

Fortunately Dybala and Ronaldo are both doing quite well.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Diego Costa dived that wasn't even a free kick.
About De Sciglio i read negative things, but he's playing against Atletico and Costa a tought match-up, overall he is doing fine.
Btw we need to play faster or we won't score.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Only Sandro and MdS have really been poor.

Sucks to see Sandro like this. Two years ago he would have easily put a cross in past Juanfran there.
And its alarming for them to be poor because I expected our width to be most important in this game. Our midfield cant pass around pressure vs shit teams, let alone the most centrally clogged up opponent there is. And since we playing with 3 forwards and not wingers we need the width even more. We need individual quality from full backs to bypass the pressure but so far failing amazingly at this.

Cancelo must come in for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think we're growing into the game and I expect an improved second half. They haven't really come that much closer than we have. We'd be up at this point if Bonucci's header was a little to the right. But please, for the love of God, stop with the shit passing.

He had the most difficult job. He had to play against Costa, and the entire Atletico attacking strategy was intentionally focused on his spot. He wasn't good (nobody really was), but all in all not that bad either, considering all circumstances.
Thank you. He's really not the horror show people are making him out to be. I admit I have been going back and forth a few times because I'm at work, but from what I've seen he has actually done decently well aside from the free kick he gave away that was almost stupidly called as a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)