Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's cagey like we expected

Pjanic is playing with flu like symptoms apparently

Sandro needs to be a bit more pro active, he needs to cross the damn ball

We are a little too hesitant around the box, just shoot it or cross it

It's good we have a couple of them on yellows though

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was too scared to watch the game so I just came here for the comments instead. Is it really that bad?
Haven't read any of the comments but no, it's just people shitting themselves. Apart from a couple of shit moments by Matuidi and De Sciglio making poor choices there hasn't been a massive threat from Atletico so far. It's pretty much what you'd expect from Atletico vs Juve, pretty tight and not many chances.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just as expected. More relaxed now. I think we wanted to contain them in the first half. Let's see what we will do in the 2nd. Atlético is a disgusting team. A

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Our midfield really isn't in good shape, causing CR7 and Dybala to fall deep and take hits. MDS is not contributing anything in attack.

Would like to see Cancelo, and Diego Costa at some point. We are currently not causing enough trouble of their defense

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bad setup by Allegri. Not re the starting XI but players' positioning and movements.

Defending with only 3 in midfield while not committing either of the FBs forward. Ronaldo hanging out on the right. Helps neither in defense nor attack.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I thought you said we were even
We have been. We've had the best chance the match. 60% of possession. More shots at their goal, from better positions, forced the best save of the match. Atletico didn't do a single thing after the FK from a Costa dive in the 29th minute.

If you think this is Atletico dominating us I have no idea what match you are watching. :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)