Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You can't absolve allegri either. He has insisted on this shit formation and hasn't changed anything around with said injured players both in defnese and midfield. They're is fault all around.
Allegri definitely needs to sort things out. But having our best midfielder, and now our best two Cbs injured. And that's ignoring Mandzukic injury too who has been immense for us this year. Cancelo was also out for a month.

It's on Paratici to upgrade our non-existent midfield. I see nothing yet.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
And what about future matches if Chiellini is out long term? Is that Allegri's fault too, or the fault of the person whose job it is to make sure that a team tipped for the CL does NOT have this issue?
you do realise chiellini asked to be subbed out so that his injury would be as short as possible , he would keep on playing till first half would end if it was really needed

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What on earth are we doing over the last few weeks?

No attacking intent yet again, another half with no shots and our forwards and mids are completely non existent. As soon as a team presses us we turn into a bunch of pussies.

Allegri needs to sort this shit out. Look at the attacking quality we SHOULD have - yet we retreat and play like bitches.

Jan 22, 2016
We have been shit all year but according to pro Allegri fans it's not his fault we are getting outplayed against any team team in the league with this squad.

Why playing fucking Khedira in important matches. Why not play 4231.
Why playing Matuidi on the wing you moron.

He is keeping us back so bad. Im starting to hate him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri definitely needs to sort things out. But having our best midfielder, and now our best two Cbs injured. And that's ignoring Mandzukic injury too who has been immense for us this year. Cancelo was also out for a month.

Its funny you keep pointing out the problems but offer no solution. You keep saying we should have replaced benatia with someone of equal or better quality yet you provide no names same with the midfield problem. Paratici hasn't even had a full summer transfer window yet you write him off already. Oh the irony!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Hence what I posted. It's both of there fault. Allegri not addressing the formation to cover up our weakness while our injured players healed and paratici notizie signing players to help depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)