Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (273 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well caceres is on the bench yet allegri puts on a full back. I don't see how thats Paratici's fault. Maybe you should ask Allegri as to why Benatia was mis managed this season

Maybe you should ask Paratici why he caved so easily instead of doing what you wished Beppe did all these years, and tell the player to suck it up.

Oh that's right. Beppe never sold anyone of Benatia's quality in January before

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maybe you should ask Paratici why he caved so easily instead of doing what you wished Beppe did all these years, and tell the player to suck it up.

Oh that's right. Beppe never sold anyone of Benatia's quality in January before
That doesn't answer the fact that Caceres is on the bench yet allegri decided to put cancelo on for chiellini does it?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well caceres is on the bench yet allegri puts on a full back. I don't see how thats Paratici's fault. Maybe you should ask Allegri as to why Benatia was mis managed this season
:lol:
Latch on to blaming Allegri. You're so predictable.

This is 100% on Paratici. You directly said you love how we would now tell players they could only leave on our terms. Yeah sure, buddy. First player to demand a transfer, we sold. And bought an injury prone Caceres, even if I like him. And now, no healthy CBs. :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol:
Latch on to blaming Allegri. You're so predictable.

This is 100% on Paratici. You directly said you love how we would now tell players they could only leave on our terms. Yeah sure, buddy. First player to demand a transfer, we sold. And bought an injury prone Caceres, even if I like him. And now, no healthy CBs. :lol:
Yeah sorry i forgot Paratici is in charge of the match day substitutions silly me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 271)