Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What a frustrating game. Playing Dybala as treq is like having a man down, another poor half from Pjanic, Matuidi clumsy as ever, no fluidity in build up, no chemistry up front. Only defense holds off for now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I hear what you are saying but why aren't they able to make the basics? Who is to blame because we know that they usually can do these tasks.
The players clearly lack motivation in these matches, and that’s partly on Allegri, but it’s also partly on the lack of competition in Serie A. After 7 straight scudetti, 4 domestic doubles in a row, quite a few could give two shits about these matches. Bare minimum to win is all that they care to do.

I can guarantee we’ll see a more motivated and focussed side in the CL knockouts. The question becomes whether some of these bad habits developed now will linger and come back to bite us in the ass.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The players clearly lack motivation in these matches, and that’s partly on Allegri, but it’s also partly on the lack of competition in Serie A. After 7 straight scudetti, 4 domestic doubles in a row, quite a few could give two shits about these matches. Bare minimum to win is all that they care to do.

I can guarantee we’ll see a more motivated and focussed side in the CL knockouts. The question becomes whether some of these bad habits developed now will linger and come back to bite us in the ass.
Hope u r rite

Boksic

May 11, 2005
They have a backup 'keeper in and he has had one tame shot to deal with. Just get some shots on target and test him out.

When Sirigu was struggling the ball should have been put on top of him from the corner. Instead we do a lofted pass to Can on the edge of the area. The decision making of this team is bizarre at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)