Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
He's played well in his general play, it's just that he doesn't and never will have good decision making. He's got many qualities but is a fairly dumb footballer.
Depends on what you’re talking about it. I think his timing on crosses is usually good. His positional awareness is solid - scored multiple headed goals for us. He is great off the dribble at drawing fouls. He passes very well too. His biggest problem is taking bad shots. Really he needs to be aware that his distance shooting is quite poor and he shouldn’t be taking shots from outside the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Depends on what you’re talking about it. I think his timing on crosses is usually good. His positional awareness is solid - scored multiple headed goals for us. He is great off the dribble at drawing fouls. He passes very well too. His biggest problem is taking bad shots. Really he needs to be aware that his distance shooting is quite poor and he shouldn’t be taking shots from outside the box.

As we saw with current play. Good build up pass, shot from distance, goes to goalie.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Basically when he has time to think and options available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)