Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (240 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We are lucky to have not conceded any goals.
Two major talking points:

- Bentancur is still far from dependable. Scored a nice goal but misplaced countless of passes in dangerous areas.

- Cuadrado is really a choker when it comes to finishing.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
1. Ref is terrible, simply two PK's denied and very harsh with his yellow for Mandzukic
2. Cancelo on the left is wasted, I'd rather put MDS there but I'd guess he's more defensively on Chiesa
3. Cuadrado is mixing the good with the bad.. all the time.
4. Bentancur is way too sloppy
5. We need to score a second, otherwise I fear this might end in a draw.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought it was a good first half in general, we've had all of the good possession and chances. Fiorentina are running themselves into the ground and rushing everything, they'll tire badly at this rate.

Didn't think either was a penalty tbh. But then I also wouldn't be surprised to see the handball one given, especially if it was the other way around. When it's against Juve it's as if it's ok because we are such a strong team we can deal with a handicap.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We were damaged for two PK''s.
Benatia penalty against Milan was way weaker for whistling.
Then Ronaldo penalty was clear as a clear water.
If it was against us,rats will cry until May.
We must put another.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
1. Ref is terrible, simply two PK's denied and very harsh with his yellow for Mandzukic
2. Cancelo on the left is wasted, I'd rather put MDS there but I'd guess he's more defensively on Chiesa
3. Cuadrado is mixing the good with the bad.. all the time.
4. Bentancur is way too sloppy
5. We need to score a second, otherwise I fear this might end in a draw.
It's Orsato. He's afraid they'll accuse him of helping us, so he's not going to give us a penalty unless they murder one of our players. That's what all the crying and anti-Juve bias in the media does.

Any other team in Serie A would have got the handball penalty. Just imagine the outcry if it was the roles were reversed and it wasn't given against us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's Orsato. He's afraid they'll accuse him of helping us, so he's not going to give us a penalty unless they murder one of our players. That's what all the crying and anti-Juve bias in the media does.

Any other team in Serie A would have got the handball penalty. Just imagine the outcry if it was the roles were reversed and it wasn't given against us :lol::lol::lol:
Didn't we see that already with Benatia's accidental handball against Milan.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can we cut Cuadrado some slack? He was among the best this half. That shot was not even a big opportunity, a guy in front of him, would be very difficult to score.
He's played well in his general play, it's just that he doesn't and never will have good decision making. He's got many qualities but is a fairly dumb footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 238)