Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's not Cuads and Asa's fault that they are not good crossers. Max keep giving them playing time no matter what.
Well, when the entire point of our formation is high pressing wingers you would think we would actually use ones that can cross? At least so we don't have to depend on Asa/Licht to do it?

- - - Updated - - -

you can thank Asa for that. he prefers initiating Milan counters instead of looking for Higuain in the box
I'm not thanking Asa for anything this season or last. The guy has got to go.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a good confidence builder for rugani. I like how his fist bumping and celebrating a block. He's gaining the character. I'm happy for Milan keep coming at us, we need to practise how to defend and keep clean sheets and this is the only way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah Rugani's fist raise was very Bonucci-esque

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well, when the entire point of our formation is high pressing wingers you would think we would actually use ones that can cross? At least so we don't have to depend on Asa/Licht to do it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not thanking Asa for anything this season or last. The guy has got to go.
he should have been gone summer 2016, when it was clear he will never regain his form from the Conte days. but hes a nice guy so we keep him for that reason alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)