Juventuz LIVE matches 2017/2018 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Great to be winning but we are playing a very risky tactic. We can't keep letting Milan have so much of the ball and sitting so deep, we need to control possession far more in the second half and just look to keep the ball. We need to not be afraid to go long if they are going to press so high too.

Higuain superb and Cuadrado seems like he is in one of his moods where he looks like he will be effective.

Someone needs to tell Asamoah that it is far harder to defend a cross when you get it in early.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Every time we pressed high Milan lost the ball, we should be doing more of it. Always shoot low to the corners, Donnarumma can't save them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think we had one semi-successful cross into the box so far from Cuadrado? Lost track of how many failed ones or passbacks that should have been crosses...

- - - Updated - - -

Nice tracking back there, Higgy

Even though, @Hustini doesn't appreciate it
I don't?

I thought your argument was his "build up play" :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is a good confidence builder for rugani. I like how his fist bumping and celebrating a block. He's gaining the character. I'm happy for Milan keep coming at us, we need to practise how to defend and keep clean sheets and this is the only way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think we had one semi-successful cross into the box so far from Cuadrado? Lost track of how many failed ones or passbacks that should have been crosses...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't?

It's not Cuads and Asa's fault that they are not good crossers. Max keep giving them playing time no matter what.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

I don't?

you can thank Asa for that. he prefers initiating Milan counters instead of looking for Higuain in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)