Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Very lazy effort thus far. Udinese are really pumped up, and we are sleep walking. We need fresh faces and a change of attitude in the 2nd half. I think Rugani deserves a starting berth based on his performances over the past few games.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Primadona Bonucci thinks that he is the biggest star in the footrball world.Zapata makes a fool out of him and he makes Duvan to looks like Suarez.He is only good for shitty arguments with Alegri.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Good goal by zapata, they really want this. Time to demote udinese's status of being our sattelite club. Got a feeling we will be seeing a number 2 from them. We are usually a team of two half's so I expect we will come out much better.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Good goal by zapata, they really want this. Time to demote udinese's status of being our sattelite club. Got a feeling we will be seeing a number 2 from them. We are usually a team of two half's so I expect we will come out much better.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Don't think so_Our players thinks that it's enough to step on the pitch and the victory is ours.Bad,bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)