Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@JuveJay

You think Inter will be able to keep pressing like they did in that first half? Or will they tire?
They won't tire. They have created some decent chances and that is giving them hope. It would be a different story if we gave them very little at the back. A little belief goes a long way...

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Right, that goal aside - wtf have we been doing?

The players I can say something positive about are that Cuadrado has looked interested in doing something productive with possession. Lichtsteiner has done a good job defending us on the left and Mario has been putting in his usual hard shift.

Beside those three our players have either looked shaky or have been invisible. Pjanic's cute little passes have been close but not good enough, and at this level not good enough means not good enough. Khedira needs to stay back and play as our DM, if he can't do that then get him off and Marchisio on. Our CBs have also been shaky. That could be costly but I hope the goal calms them down.

Obviously the game changes the game and we will probably look to sit back more. That worries me a bit because our mid is Pjanic and Khedira and our centre backs aren't looking sharp.

Fino alla fine, I can't believe that goal.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Amazing that we took the lead so late in a half where Inter threatened us really good at our home turf.
Inter plays at 200% and got 2 decent chances

Juventus hit the crossbar twice and had another 5 great chances before we finally scored

Inter is doing very well, but we are greatly deserved in the lead. And it should be more then 1-0

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Our defence with a back four is just bad, with this back four it's an extra level of crap.
Of course we're gonna get exposed.

We expect our fullbacks to move up, while at the same time our midfield offers zero protection. Doesn't really matter who you field as CB's, it's bound to be impossible to remain in control at all times.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK

We've had about 7 chances to score. Including two crossbars.

Inter hasn't outplayed us. Our attack is brilliant. Our defense however, is an absolute mess. And because of that this match has been even, instead of the domination we should all be expecting. It's sad to see how poor Chiello and Bonucci have been, misplaced passes, poor clearances, terrible marking...
But it's not only the defence otherwise Inter would not have come close, it is not only on those two. Our attack is brilliant and I saw the chances we missed but that's about it, our attack is brilliant, the rest have not been up to par.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For sure. But they are used to having more time and more bodies in front of them.
True. Thats we need to understand we'll keep playing this exact lineup in the 4231. There is alot of getting used to for the players, especially organisation wise.

if we put Rincon-Marchisio in the center, they learn little, as those two will make it much more easy for the cb's.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But it's not only the defence otherwise Inter would not have come close, it is not only on those two. Our attack is brilliant and I saw the chances we missed but that's about it, our attack is brilliant, the rest have not been up to par.
The cb's are underperforming and need to learn alot about how to excell in this formation.

The rest is down to Inters incredibly motivation. They are playing the game of their season yet this is all they could do

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Of course we're gonna get exposed.

We expect our fullbacks to move up, while at the same time our midfield offers zero protection. Doesn't really matter who you field as CB's, it's bound to be impossible to remain in control at all times.
Yea, its the trade of off this formation.
We stretch opponente but get stretched as much ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)