Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
1 shot on target over the course of 45 minutes? But hey, we got 63% possession. How were the faggots making fun of Liverpool having the majority of possession but barely winning? Well, at least they won and didn't concede 3 inside 30!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
3-0 The game suppose to be over now but somewhat I feel our team will wake up in the second half!
I think Cuadrado shouldnt be considered as a forward - Let him play his usual role where he can make some damage!
As for our formation I might didnt watch the whole half but it seems the players positions (defensively speaking) is horrible - very prone to mistakes and to counters! We need to do something about it!
Hope Kean gets in

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I struggle to think of a worse performance in all my years supporting Juve.

Hernanes beyond awful.

Benatia can't defend, Lichsteiner poor, midfield completely overrun.

Our only creative outlet (Cuadrado) is out of position and wasted.

Stonewall penalty not given.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1 shot on target over the course of 45 minutes? But hey, we got 63% possession. How were the faggots making fun of Liverpool having the majority of possession but barely winning? Well, at least they won and didn't concede 3 inside 30!
It's literally the first time this has happened in like half a decade. Why the over reaction? Yes it absolutely sucks but is it honestly the end of the world here?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
but everyone was saying he is an "absolute must start" :D
He is, he is facing a aggressive opponent while playing in a team that has no game plan. His style is take the ball and beat your man, create space and time for others. Its not happening today, most of the time the ball holder is standing still wondering who to pass, biggiest sign of complete breakdown in all levels. Basics is out the window.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)