Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
People seem clueless that he's playing as a CDM, not as a creative playmaking regista. So we get nonsensical comments about the 2 poor long passes he tried in that half, ignoring his amazing defensive contributions breaking up play, winning the ball back, etc. He's been our best player on the pitch this half, imo.
We don't expect him to be creative, at least I'm not. But he got to pass better and play it forward more often. Sideways passing is ok if there's space or back pass if there's no option, but he got to be more incisive in general

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Apart from the dying minutes in the 2nd half the entirety of Cuadrados time on the pitch has been spent with him at RWB and Alves further behind him in a back 3. Our shape didn't change until the end. Hopefully we carry on like we ended, with Cuadrado pushed up.
Cuadrado wasn't playing WB at all. Not in the slightest. He had no defensive responsibilities at all once he came on the pitch. Alves even as a WB drifts into the middle often, and he clearly was playing as a RB once Cuadrado came on.

Stop trying to manipulate things to fit your agenda.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Lol @ the phaggots criticizing Lemina. He's been our best so far this game.

Khedira and Alves (before the formation change) miss Dybala.

Why the fuck did we pay so much for Pjaca if we never fucking play him

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Cuadrado wasn't playing WB at all. Not in the slightest. He had no defensive responsibilities at all once he came on the pitch. Alves even as a WB drifts into the middle often, and he clearly was playing as a RB once Cuadrado came on.

Stop trying to manipulate things to fit your agenda.
My agenda? If my agenda is wanting to have at least a back up/alternate formation when the 3-5-2 is not working instead of shoehorning people in to a 3-5-2 then yes I have a strong agenda to push.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't deny that, we can't play 4-3-3 with Zuk and Higuain but with the XI on the pitch right now we should be playing 4-4-2. Which we sort of looked like we were switching to at the end of the half.
Slow and soft as fuck Pjanic can't play winger...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We need a freekick at the edge of the box to break open this bus. Palermo is closing all the spaces really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)