Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I love the way we play in the wide positions. Alves and Sandro are certainly perfect there and everything is looking good right now but I still feel like we lack a little bit of danger through the mid. We need to be more versatile for CL. Those runs Vidal, Pogba, Morata had...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I love the way we play in the wide positions. Alves and Sandro are certainly perfect there and everything is looking good right now but I still feel like we lack a little bit of danger through the mid. We need to be more versatile for CL. Those runs Vidal, Pogba, Morata had...
Pjanic & Marchisio missing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So Khedira scores 1, almost another, Asamoah has a great chance... and our mid is lacking in threat?

Not sure how you got this from the match tonight.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We have total control of the game and midfield is looking good. But we need to create more chances and shots on goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)