Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Strange half, our use of the ball has been terrible but we still created a few good chances (Higuain goal, Mandzukic x 2 very good chances, Sturaro almost on a cut back).

Mandzukic has had some great plays, worked the channels very well, perfect pass for Higuain. But very wasteful at other times. I don't know why he always goes for a header on a cross even if it is on the ground, he does that so often.

HT, we need to play in a more composed way and irritate Torino, they are like rabbid dogs and once we play calmer to our game they will commit to fouls.
:agree:

I don't know why the ref bothers allowing those corners, he might as well just give it as a goal kick because everyone knows he is going to blow for a foul to the defending team every time there is a bit of jostling.
:agree:

He couldn't wait to blow for a foul on that corner.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Torino's defense is horrid, specially Castan.

I really hope Allegri uses Dybala as soon as possible to decide this game.

Intensity level was great, performance was OK, but questionable. There's no quality in the midfield whatsoever. Marchisio has been subpar, Khedira is being Khedira and Sturaro is Sturaro. Pretty hopeless midfield when Marchisio looks as powerless as he looks today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is the weakest defending Sinisa team I have seen since Catania. It's bizzare we haven't taken better opportunities at the space they offer. Can't wait til Dybala comes on, tho we should scored by then, or some reckless Torino player is sent off before too.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hernanes for Khedira and strict Sturaro for defensive work and to cover for Hernanes we can find ourselves playing a more free flowing game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sturaro hasn't been bad. Even though his technique is horrible he adds movement and tempo, so I can see why he started this game. He forms part of the press and drags players out of position. It's up to Khedira, Cuadrado and the strikers to make better use of the opportunities that come from this, Sturaro is rarely going to provide a key pass or goal.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I wouldn't put Hernanes anywhere near the pitch, especially in this sort of game.

He is awful against teams that close and have a high tempo, his recent game vs Genoa is a prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)