Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Wasteful half, we created a couple of decent chances.

Mandzukic's header that he put wide from A. Sandro's cross was a far better chance than he made it look. He could have side footed it in.

Midfield poor, but Pjanic did create two good opportunities for Mandzukic with balls over the top. I think he has been better today, he has rarely lost possession but needs to be more influential.

Hernanes - Typical performance, a lot of wasted possession and not always available. But has got on the ball an tried to keep things moving.

Sturaro - Pretty much useless in this sort of game. His movement has been good but loses the ball whenever he gets it or passes in the wrong place. But has pressed well.

Remember when Mandzukic was a goalscorer and Hernanes had a good shot?

The last 15-20 minutes we looked much better, that Barzagli injury affected us a bit at the start.
:agree:

We have played better towards the end of the half, with a bit more tempo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I tuned in at minute 30 without looking at the line-up. I was curious as to who was playing in midfield today. I saw Hernanes and Sturaro pretty early on (eventhough Sturaro not for good things, but at least I saw him). But until the halftime whistle I was left wondering as to who was the 3rd guy, I had to look it up. For me this is typical for Pjanic in a Juve jersey. Sooooo underwhelming.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I tuned in at minute 30 without looking at the line-up. I was curious as to who was playing in midfield today. I saw Hernanes and Sturaro pretty early on (eventhough Sturaro not for good things, but at least I saw him). But until the halftime whistle I was left wondering as to who was the 3rd guy, I had to look it up. For me this is typical for Pjanic in a Juve jersey. Sooooo underwhelming.
Had a few good long passes but that's it.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Allegri will take Mandzukic to his grave, ffs.

Despite his improvement in play, his horrible finishing hurts too much.

433 should be the way to go with our most dangerous player in his natural position, Cuadrado as the pure right winger he is, and Sandro on the other side.

This shouldn't be so hard to understand.

We just simply won't play better with these players and this formation. This level of play is absolutely expected with the choices made by Allegri. Displacing Cuadrado as a mezzala is just...

Losing Dybala and Pjaca at once is a tough situation, specially when you have a pussy player in Pjanic who was supposed to provide creativity.

But Allegri has been making poor choices at it and keeps repeating it. It's sad.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Lemina is punished? He already played vs Sampdoria since his red card...

Oh nevermind, RUS probably read it at transfermarkt

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
That much is true. But sadly goes for most of our midfielders. Would argue that off form he is still one of the better of a poor bunch.
You have a point... I remember the days when if one of our kids was off form we had players that could step in and up put the regulars under pressure.

Now we have Hernanes and asamoah....

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
We need to get Higuain more shots on goal, I don't care how we do it, but he must become more involved. 90m and barely touches the ball every game, ridiculous

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

433 should be the way to go with our most dangerous player in his natural position, Cuadrado as the pure right winger he is, and Sandro on the other side.

We just simply won't play better with these players and this formation. This level of play is absolutely expected with the choices made by Allegri. Displacing Cuadrado as a mezzala is just...

Losing Dybala and Pjaca at once is a tough situation, specially when you have a pussy player in Pjanic who was supposed to provide creativity.

But Allegri has been making poor choices at it and keeps repeating it. It's sad.
Allegri has been very disappointing so far

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Last year when the results didn't go our way at the beginning of the season we weren't that dreadful. Actually many of those games we lost or dropped points with some circumstances. This time around we look clueless and I am really intrigued on how we can fix the problem, actually it's too many problems to be solved, not just one.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Alex Sandro would do just fine as a winger. More than fine actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)