Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Everything I dislike about Pjanic was seen today, exactly everything. He did a great effort in showing all his weaknesses, especially his choking excellence.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Biggiest pussy of the day goes to Pjanic, gaping one. It's astounding he has no urgency and sense of initiative whatsoever. Nowhere near half of Pogba was in situations like these.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I'm not. I want us to play better. But people melting down about how we're "fucking shit"...

Yeah, get a grip.
You're wrong this time, my friend. Instead of feeling comfortable with being at the top of the table putting bad performance after bad performance, we should be playing like we mean to stay there. I don't mind losing the occasional match but I do fucking mind, its the one thing I won't ever accept, when the team time and time again acts like a bunch of ball less men. Abysmal showing from our side today, not worth of the Juventus shirt,

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Cuadrado just cant figure it out that he is unable to beat his marker when he is not sprinting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Biggiest pussy of the day goes to Pjanic, gaping one. It's astounding he has no urgency and sense of initiative whatsoever. Nowhere near half of Pogba was in situations like these.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Like last season when we had 12 points in 10 games because Pogba was utter rubbish...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)