Juventuz LIVE matches 2015/2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
What a $#@! show... how can Serie A expect to receive respect when they don't respect themselves? Allowing 2 top clubs to play in these conditions?

The atmosphere and context is so bad that I'm not even caring much about winning or losing. Definitely doesn't look like an official game, let alone a trophy.
That's really not the proper prospective. Yes the field should be better but increasing fan awareness and base in China for Juventus and the league is massive

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I think people are over reacting with regards to pogba wearing the number 10 shirt. I think he us doing well so far taking in consideration the state of the pitch.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
That's really not the proper prospective. Yes the field should be better but increasing fan awareness and base in China for Juventus and the league is massive
You are right on that point, but this is pretty bad for the image of the league around the world (bar China).

It's bad for Italian football IMO.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I think people are over reacting with regards to pogba wearing the number 10 shirt. I think he us doing well so far taking in consideration the state of the pitch.
I know this shirt # discussion is silly, and i'm really biased due to seeing Del Piero wearing it for half of my life but i really don't see Pogs as a 10, 6 was perfect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)