Juventuz LIVE matches 2014/2015 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Regardless of how well we've done this season I still think we need to get wide players in sooner or later.

Switch of play is raping us. If we could double up on each flank WITHOUT our CMs going wide we'd be less easy to pick apart with those simple balls. When Marchisio or Pogba goes wide to stop the wide player and help the fullback, there's a simple pass inside.
That's because we have no DM. :howler:

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
So much wishful thinking here. We need to score two to win without conceding or we don't concede at all for 75 minutes and win on penalties, all against a side that is clearly superior. That's tough to imagine, even with a lot of optimism. I hope i'm wrong, bu damn there rarely has been a tougher uphill battle than this.

Also Pogba and Vidal aren't far away from getting a red. We also don't have much options on the bench.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Messi knows that both Pogba and Vidal are very close to a red card. He is going to be dribbling circles now.
Well there was a period around the 40th minute where it looked like he was baiting Vidal and Pogba to come for the ball with a bad challenge. It sure is risky right now but I think the ref will do everything not to show a red.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ref is shit and we're playing a terrible game. Barca arent even on their best and yet we're taking it up the ass like theres no tomorrow. Vidal has been the worst of the bunch.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Messi knows that both Pogba and Vidal are very close to a red card. He is going to be dribbling circles now.
I would enter Pereyra instead of Pogba.
And what the hell, even Sturaro for Vidal.

Both Pogba and Vidal are mentally akward on this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)