Juventuz LIVE matches 2014/2015 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Poor first half, but we're still only 1 goal down. We are getting killed on the flanks, and their quick interplay in and around the box has hurt us. Vidal, Licht and Evra have been bad. Pirlo too. Barzagli and Bonucci great so far, handled Suarez and Messi pretty well for the most part.

This refereeing is killing us though. We breathe on a Barca player and the ref calls a foul. How he didn't give a FK to Pogba is mind boggling. UEFA does it again.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People need to STFU with all the whining in this thread. It's 1-0. We all knew they'd have the lion's share of possession coming into the match. They've created very little in the way of "good" chances aside from the goal. Some half-decent ones, but not much better than the chances we've wasted at the other end.

It's 1-0. It's not fucking 3-0. They're not toying with us. They're not destroying us. The result is pretty much up in the air still. So quit the fucking whining. It's pathetic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We did okay. We expected to be down at halftime, but kept our cool. We are still in this, it is only 0-1, mission achieved for the first half. Morata and Tevez to win it in the second half. Keep calm, we will win.

Nov 17, 2012
I'd much rather have played 2012 Barca with 2012 Juve than this Barca with this Juve... Not having Chiello or Caceres in reserve is killing us big time, Licht's deficiencies show in games like this. I must admit, Bonucci is exceeding all expectations considering what he's face with. Buffon and Barzagli have been our best players no doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)