Juventuz LIVE matches 2013/2014 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
See how Milan toys with our formation. It's always the same. When we face an opponent who presses us high up the pitch, we look clueless. Our attacks are so predictable and slow we're looking like amateurs against this poor Milan side.
Yep, no matter who the side, relegation battlers or Bayern Munich, any pressure on our 3-5-2 and we're made to look like amateurs.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We're playing an odd counterattack style. It doesn't really suit us with Pirlo in the side, as he's too defensively poor...

Why not switch to a 4-3-3. Gio is in good form (I can't believe i'm saying this). Move Asa to mid, take off Pirlo. Put Gio on the left, Tevez on the right...

Lichsteiner--Barzagli--Bonucci--Cacares
Pogba--Marchisio--Asa
Tevez--Llorente--Gio

?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
See how Milan toys with our formation. It's always the same. When we face an opponent who presses us high up the pitch, we look clueless. Our attacks are so predictable and slow we're looking like amateurs against this poor Milan side.
Fucking Verona did that with us.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
We're playing an odd counterattack style. It doesn't really suit us with Pirlo in the side, as he's too defensively poor...

Why not switch to a 4-3-3. Gio is in good form (I can't believe i'm saying this). Move Asa to mid, take off Pirlo. Put Gio on the left, Tevez on the right...

Lichsteiner--Barzagli--Bonucci--Cacares
Pogba--Marchisio--Asa
Tevez--Llorente--Gio

?
i agree

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I can assure you I dont stand alone in wanting to have the ball and score tons of goals. Rodgers believe in youth and scoring goals. Conte believe in trophies. I wouldn't win the CL if it was the way Inter did it a few years back. Disgusting football, and people didn't count Inter the best in the world when the lifted the CL.
Literally the stupidest post I've ever seen on this forum.

Congratulations, you have just beaten kwadman.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can assure you I dont stand alone in wanting to have the ball and score tons of goals. Rodgers believe in youth and scoring goals. Conte believe in trophies. I wouldn't win the CL if it was the way Inter did it a few years back. Disgusting football, and people didn't count Inter the best in the world when the lifted the CL.
So you would prefer Rodgers or Garcia? And struggling to even make the UCL? You do know Liverpool has been wasting Suarez for a few years now... right? :sergio:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Problem is not only Milan pressing.

Is Juve sitting back for counters.

Conte normally only does this in Europe and results are disastrous. Juve CANNOT SIT BACK.

352 only can work with pressing and high tempo. And we started 2nd half teh same way :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)