Juventuz LIVE matches 2013/2014 (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This game had nothing to do with formations, tactics, or whatever, but everything to do with the mentality of the team, something Conte has been failing on all season long.

Making comments like UCL dark horses and Serie A favourites sets up collapses like these,

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I advise people to skip the Real match, unless you want to increase your chances of getting a heart attack or increased blood pressure.

This Juventus team lacks guts, focus, and hunger. Very sad and pathetic really.
Don't know why so many of you focus on the Real match to be honest. We stand no chance in Europe. Our chance of silverwire is, I mean was, the Serie-A.

Sure, it would be great to get through the group stages and all, but... We messed that up already.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
Actually, for the Real match, this is good. Might wake them up finally.
Very much agreed. I rather we lose this and win both our Real matches. We are looking pretty weak mentality for the whole of this season and we are getting away with lucky wins or half hearted efforts.

This reminds me if how we lost to Inter and pick up our season last year.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
This game had nothing to do with formations, tactics, or whatever, but everything to do with the mentality of the team, something Conte has been failing on all season long.

Making comments like UCL dark horses and Serie A favourites sets up collapses like these,
Agree.

That was ugly.first loss of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)