Juventuz LIVE matches 2012/2013 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The worst possible start we could get and it's easy to see we're having troubles (clearly because of the start).
1) I fucking hate Bayern.
2) I fucking hate people cheering for Bayern)
3) I fucking hate I'm seeing this game in. bar.
4) The people cheering for Bayern are all bald men - coincidence? I think not (and they're not even Bayern fans).
5) @JuveBoy - I read two posts from you tonight and fucking hate you already.
6) It's quality beer tho.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Sometimes it pains me that we don't have a SINGLE fucking player who can take on defenders on 1 on 1. In times like these when we can't even get the ball out of our own fucking penalty area, that guy could make the difference.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Pub team performance :sergio: so lucky to be still 1-0 down.

Peluso :sergio: This is not Serie A..sub him off Asap he's being $#@!d hard out there.

Matri-Quag :sergio: Sub any of them for vucinic !!

Really at this rate i'd take a 1-0 loss here..Its been absolutely abysmal from us out there.
I think I was the only one arguing for Asamoah to start before the match.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
It's hard to believe we could get dominated like this. Getting the ball out of our half seems like a mission impossible, everyone is panicking and running like fucking chickens. If Vidal picks up a yellow, we gonna get raped in our own stadium.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Asamoah, Pogba, and Vucinic at varying points in the 2'nd half please.

Robben seems to be in the mood, and Peluso can't handle him; Asamoah should come on at the beginning of the 2'nd half. Marchisio has been ghosting, and Vidal is reckless, so Pogba should come in for one of them around the 70 minute mark. Vucinic to replace either Quag or Matri around the 60-65 minute mark.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The worst possible start we could get and it's easy to see we're having troubles (clearly because of the start).
1) I fucking hate Bayern.
2) I fucking hate people cheering for Bayern)
3) I fucking hate I'm seeing this game in. bar.
4) The people cheering for Bayern are all bald men - coincidence? I think not (and they're not even Bayern fans).
5) @JuveBoy - I read two posts from you tonight and fucking hate you already.
6) It's quality beer tho.
:lol:

#4: Bald men with deformed testicles more like it.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
The attackers aren't static imo and they're moving fine, but their (Matri's primary) first touch is a horror show and we gave Bayern at least 5 counters due to not receiving the ball well.

And lets face it, as bad as we play, most of it is due to Bayern's performance. The things Ribery is doing to our right flank and defense :shocked:
The things Ribery is doing to your right flank I've seen only in the Assmaster series :D

luckily for you, Robben chocking it up as ususal on the other side is balancing thing out, to an extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)