Juventuz LIVE matches 2011/2012 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I expected the heavy legs in the beginning. We slowly started to get them back but quickly got them hacked by that garbage club. I think it's Vucinic time in the 2nd.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Vidal has not been good so far, hopes Conte will knock some sense in him. Marchisio was transparent for most of the first half, and Pirlo's wasteful and indifferent.
It's been a while since I've seen our midfield lacks that much.

Would want to see Vucinic, but I don't want Alex to give way and say his final goodbyes.. Maybe instead of Borriello.
Licht isn't playing that well also, would want to see Giac coming on for him / maybe Esti if we're still level into the second half.

Let's win this, for our captain..!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
HT. Didnt post coz i did not want to miss a single minute of Ale's last match with us :depressed

Started slow but looks like we are getting into the game, we need Quag or Mirko up front with Ale and out attack will have much more teeth.

Del Piero will save the day with a FK goal. Come on Capitano!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I would take Borri off for Quag or Vucinic. Prefer the latter since he's in fine form. DP -Vucinic work very good, we need someone to hold on the ball in that are of the pitch better.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He would.be doing.thè same.as now nothing and starting fights.
please, just stop. it's ridiculous how highly you think of that retarded monkey. Comparing him with Cavani ffs?

That kick by Aronica on Claudio was BS. Hard to tell so I can't complain about the ref but that greasy rat is dirty.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
please, just stop. it's ridiculous how highly you think of that retarded monkey. Comparing him with Cavani ffs?

That kick by Aronica on Claudio was BS. Hard to tell so I can't complain about the ref but that greasy rat is dirty.
Didn't you see the replay 1 minute after? Clearly PK or FK.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dunno how much we prepared for this game but we are defi itely finding some rhythmn as is evident from the last 15 mins. More of thay and we can get a goal or 2. Their d looks shaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)