Juventuz LIVE matches 2011/2012 (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2007
Fiorentina is so freakin' bad, I can't believe we didn't score at least one more goal.
Yep. Fiorentina is awful. Plus, they're playing without Montolivo and Cassani. The fans (and some players, including Vargas) are against Sinisa, and overall, the situation there sucks. We should have rape them and finish the match after 45 mintues, very weak side.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
We are clueless in the final third, this might come back and hunt us. Vidal is pretty efficient near the box, Conte should keep him away from dropping deep to help build up, infront Pirlo and Marchisio where he should be

Aug 17, 2007
Fiorentina is so freakin' bad, I can't believe we didn't score at least one more goal.
Yep. Fiorentina is awful. Plus, they're playing without Montolivo and Cassani. The fans (and some players, including Vargas) are against Sinisa, and overall, the situation there sucks. We should have rape them and finish the match after 45 mintues, very weak side.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
blʘndu;3325276 said:
vucinic must be subbed at half time...

good display from our side but we lacked a clinical striker
I think it'll be a good idea to keep him on the pitch, he is starting to pick it up. I noticed he always get into the game gradually.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
still having a much better game than marchisio, now go back in your hole
I never said he is having a bad game Pedro, just needs to keep his witts about him in possession. He is covering a lot of ground and some nice thru balls to pepe as well:tup:

Untwist ur panties and put ur purse down

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
What the hell happened to Barzagli? He is beast since the first game. Well done.

I dont get that. Are there seriously people that think Marchisio hasn't been solid since the start of the season. The guy is doing really well, running, helping, pressing, stealing balls. I know he isn't everyone's favourite but there's no reason to mock him. He is one of the best players so far this season.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Hustini moaning about Vidal? Oh my god.

Love when Vidal does something wrong but is there quickly to recover the situation. The dude is a master at pressuring the opponents.
Vidal made many wrong decisions. His presence has an immense influence on our game I believe but he did make many wrong decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)