Juventuz LIVE matches 2011/2012 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can't believe this is our anger. And to top that we are playing a scudetto game. Great, just great. Let's keep holding on to 1-0 and let them keep the ball. WAKE THE FUCK UP. LETS GET THIS DONE TONIGHT. FUCKKKKK.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Its unbelieveable how milan got a penalty, that was so clear to see that cesar got the ball.

With the ref on their side its clear they are going to come away with the 3 points. Also inter had a phantom goal, again quite clearly a goal, I hope galliani keeps that photo up his fucking arse

We're not playing convincingly, look nervous again after going 1-0 up, same as the lecce game. We need to score again as Cagliari are looking like they could pose a couple of problems

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The nerves are playing a huge part right now. We entered the match with a clear mind and a clear task to score a goal. Once we did it and the news came from Milano we were confused what to do. Go full force for a second or play without taking any risks whatsoever. We chose the latter and that's why the game proceeded the way it did. I'm afraid that if we won't score a second soon, it's gonna be a long and nervy 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)