Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (192 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Guys - Krasic DID shoot - do you not see that? He has zero shot on him - even his goal was blasted straight at the keeper, luckily the keeper deflected it in - he did the same in Europa

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He will get it back, the defense needs the same thing for the GK to be successful, no?
I see what you mean, but unlike badass, i dont want Gigi sold.
But barely save him from this, for both our and his own interest. As he loses confidence for every goal like that he concedes, a 30m+ lob, from so wide had happened before and a decent goalie should not have conceded so many and so easily.

Buffon was Buffon, even with crippled defenders like grygera and Molinaro around him, now, he is just not ready and needs to be replaced for a few games.
The more we hurt his confidence, the worse for our results and future form/ mental recovery

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I see what you mean, but unlike badass, i dont want Gigi sold.
But barely save him from this, for both our and his own interest. As he loses confidence for every goal like that he concedes, a 30m+ lob, from so wide had happened before and a decent goalie should not have conceded so many and so easily.

Buffon was Buffon, even with crippled defenders like grygera and Molinaro around him, now, he is just not ready and needs to be replaced for a few games.
The more we hurt his confidence, the worse for our results and future form/ mental recovery
Bottom line is, the team needs to win more than one game in a row then you will see things start falling back into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)