Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (183 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Very good first half, we need to keep it up!

Barzagli superb, Toni a handful and Matri giving good movement.

Nice to see us taking advantage of the free man that Krasic creates

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Solid half - nothing to get overly excited about but solid

One criticism of our forwards would be they don't pressure the inter defence at all when inter has the ball - they stand around - that's one thing iaq is good for

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
+

Defense looks very solid.

-

Melo tends to disappear when he's needed
Aquilani with low pace
Toni invisible
I actually think he was very important for us. Drags defenders on him all the time and still wins so many balls. He opens up lots of space for Matri, Krasic and our left wing players.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Very tactical game. Tensed and tactical 1st half is the only way I can describe this half. Buffon and the Telephone head didn't have any real work in the first half.

Krasic looks very predictable, he should make it a bit hard for Javier.

Toni-Matri looking solid but I would still introduce Ale in the 2nd half for Toni and create more creativity.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I fucking lost my voice but it was worth it
I did that once, shouting at a football match. It took a week before my voice came back! :lol:

I'm in the forum at last! :weee:

Great goal by Alessandro Matri! Pazzini is a right moaning minnie! Zanetti has a death wish! If he commits another filthy foul like the one on Milos, I'll grant that wish!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Forza Magica Signora :D
If Krasic had a brain and not just legs and Aquillani had balls and not just, you know what :D, this game would have been over by now.

Anyways, well done by Juve :flag4::D

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #23,937
    I actually think he was very important for us. Drags defenders on him all the time and still wins so many balls. He opens up lots of space for Matri, Krasic and our left wing players.
    He sure had an impact and defenders were on him. But I've seen his face twice at most.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    sH][x][aN;2894932 said:
    great cross great goal!

what happened to the servers?
    You got me. Talk about timing.

Finally you guys decided to have mercy on us mortals :D

Excellent performance. The midfield doesn't leave them an inch and it's sooo different when the fullbacks are actually attacking.
    What's good for us is that Inter is looking bad. That's part Inter, but that's also part us. The midfield is still squandering passing opportunities (Aqua :sergio:). But Inter has to get off their asses and work for it. We're not rolling over in midfield.

I like Toni's play thus far. He's maybe a little too close to an Amauri role for my tastes in this one, but he's getting mileage out of his height and body frame where possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)