Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I just realized something. What everyone's doing at Juve right now, from players to fans, is feeling sorry for ourselves, blaming everyone else and not looking at your own role in all this. By whining like losers we help creating a negative spiral.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Best question of the day so far, Ali.
Scary huh!
I hope we get Gio comes in for Tiago. Frankly I don't know if it will change the situation. All teams know our trick, pack the midfield & see us passing the ball at the back ad infinitum. Eventually we make a mistake & they pounce.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
What should happen: Subs at half time, change of Management, Change of Coach, Players waking the fuck up and actually play as if they care, Supporters actually singing shit that matters (chant Giovinco's name you cunts)

What would actually happen: None of the above

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
If Ciro, blanc, and Secco have some dignity left "which I doubt", they should just all resign after this humiliating performance. Ciro just go back and work as the water boy and holding the writing board for Lippi's team since that's what you are fit to do the most. Secco and blanc, seriously we had enough of both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)