Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
from the way things is going, i doubt it will be soon! seriously im tired of our players n coach saying "juventus has no other choices but to win, winning is in our blood blablabla..."

if winning is what juventus really want, then after this long period of shit results, why are there no actions taken? not even sacking the ciro..not even playing gio...not even changing to 4-2-3-1?

fuck all these talk...juventus is jus another italian team that does everything slowly
Tpain... JUPain

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
i´m sorry for melo, on the other hand, he doesn´t even try hard. These players are get paid even though they play shit football. if I worked with this attitude I would get fired immediately!! so i won´t cry for melo!! marchisio is nonexistent too, but he ran his socks off, that´s the difference.

Sep 2, 2004
Ferrara just might be the worst coach in Juventus history. He has no game plan, we're trying to play 4-3-1-2 but we play like its 4-4-2. Our tactic is pass the ball to Cacares who then passes it to the midfield who pass the ball back to Cacares who passes the ball to Legro who kicks it up field and turns the ball over. I have never seen Juventus play this bad as long as I have been watching them. And wtf was the point of taking Melo off and putting Hasan on, the man who hasnt played a game in months? Basically, he just killed the little confidence Melo had in him and its not like Hasan is going to do any better. We have not created a single chance the whole game. We're playing as if we're supposed to lose. The only positive thing that might come out of this is that Ferrara will finally get fired.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
its done i am for one really worried about melo's mindframe, could be a wake up but i doubt it, best think for the club right now is for a fresh start and hiddink or anyone for now fuck!

rai dude are saying he did the right thing most people are disagreeing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Amazing performance. We can't ask more of the players, really; after all, we are playing against the mighty Catania on a frosty pitch. Their players are very strong, athletic, dynamic, and with bundles of pace. I think we can claw our way back into this and get a 1-1 draw if we keep performing the current levels we are witnessing.

That was never a penalty; Tiago was just testing the quality of the Catania jersey. Apparently it's very flexible.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Amazing performance. We can't ask more of the players, really; after all, we are playing against the mighty Catania on a frosty pitch. Their players are very strong, athletic, dynamic, and with bundles of pace. I think we can claw our way back into this and get a 1-1 draw if we keep performing at the current levels we are witnessing.

That was never a penalty; Tiago was just testing the quality of the Catania jersey. Apparently it's very flexible.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
ok i know amauri has been very hardworking and chasing balls like a mad dog...

but sorry...no goals in 5 games=bad peformance from a striker
no goals despite starting for a long time = shit performance from a striker

but seriously i dun really blame amauri for his bad form...there must be something about juve that ruins great players' career....great players come to juventus and end up becoming worst...amauri, diego, melo and look at zlatan (the moment he leaves juve, he gets better)

juventus can only nurture stars but not buy and satisfy them.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
And you think like a fucking ape. It's one thing to criticize a poor player but Amauri's been no worse than anyone else out there. In fact, the 1-2 chances we had were thanks to him.

Should he have done more? Probably. Have Trezeguet and Diego been better? No.
:andyandbarcelona:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)