Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Ferrara just might be the worst coach in Juventus history. He has no game plan, we're trying to play 4-3-1-2 but we play like its 4-4-2. Our tactic is pass the ball to Cacares who then passes it to the midfield who pass the ball back to Cacares who passes the ball to Legro who kicks it up field and turns the ball over. I have never seen Juventus play this bad as long as I have been watching them. And wtf was the point of taking Melo off and putting Hasan on, the man who hasnt played a game in months? Basically, he just killed the little confidence Melo had in him and its not like Hasan is going to do any better. We have not created a single chance the whole game. We're playing as if we're supposed to lose. The only positive thing that might come out of this is that Ferrara will finally get fired.
spot on! 100% agree! it really hurts..... and that move with Brazzo for Melo may have been the worst change in his coaching carrer! zero has to go! and he should have be gone before the inter game....

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
cause ferrara likes the milan style. he thinks that melo is pirlo and momo is gatusso.

fuck. this team is useless. the only players that fight out there are caceres, marchisio and our 2 strikers. all the others are simply useless. diego on the other hand plays like a spoiled lady, moaning every time he loses the ball.

there is not spirit in that thing. i don't even call it a team. the saddest thing of all is that we have good players but nobody has told them that they are not 11 individuals.

really sad...
:tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If we somehow turn this around and win this game in the second half then Ciro is definitely staying. Its so weird all of this.

And you can definitely see the tension on the bench, on the pitch and on the stands, not a good time, not at all.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I still cannot comprehend what has happened, and leaving Del Piero on the bench.. Even if he is off form with our current performances we need the players who can deliver abit of confidence to the team..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
other rai man is completely correct!

he is saying melo was played wrong all season, just because he is brazilian doesnt mean he can dribble veryone and creat player he is a destroyer of the other teams play.

so correct

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Ferrara just might be the worst coach in Juventus history. He has no game plan, we're trying to play 4-3-1-2 but we play like its 4-4-2. Our tactic is pass the ball to Cacares who then passes it to the midfield who pass the ball back to Cacares who passes the ball to Legro who kicks it up field and turns the ball over. I have never seen Juventus play this bad as long as I have been watching them. And wtf was the point of taking Melo off and putting Hasan on, the man who hasnt played a game in months? Basically, he just killed the little confidence Melo had in him and its not like Hasan is going to do any better. We have not created a single chance the whole game. We're playing as if we're supposed to lose. The only positive thing that might come out of this is that Ferrara will finally get fired.
you are wrong.

Ciro is the worst coach in whole football history..Still i believe we will win this.

Forza Juve

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
how much time are we gonna give ferrera ? What else must be done to give him the sack ?

we've never be out both the cl and the league so early

were gonna finish 5th , behind inter, milan, roma and fiorentina
yea man fuck these shit man.....every season since the promotion has been a crisis season...every season we have the same prob...bad coach and gio not playing.....every season we start off with great games and then start to loose the plot....

cant the management see the fucking pattern?! just get a proven and trophy winning coach!!! ok i still love ciro, but mourinho is 100000000x times better than ciro.

Jul 15, 2006
other rai man is completely correct!

he is saying melo was played wrong all season, just because he is brazilian doesnt mean he can dribble veryone and creat player he is a destroyer of the other teams play.

so correct
True, Salvo. I don't know about Almeria, but at Fiorentina and for the Brazilian naitonal team he's always been a central midfielder, not the holding role he's been give this year at Juve. His distribution is decent but no where good enough to orchestrate our play, it's ridiculous that they took him off for Brazzo who'll esentially give you spirit, but I'm not sure about the end product. MEH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)