Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You mean that positive curling shot or all the positive whining?

He moves like a fucking Ape.
And you think like a fucking ape. It's one thing to criticize a poor player but Amauri's been no worse than anyone else out there. In fact, the 1-2 chances we had were thanks to him.

Should he have done more? Probably. Have Trezeguet and Diego been better? No.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
what does that make man utd and their bad period ?

were just having a bad period and run by a terrible manager , things will change you'll see
from the way things is going, i doubt it will be soon! seriously im tired of our players n coach saying "juventus has no other choices but to win, winning is in our blood blablabla..."

if winning is what juventus really want, then after this long period of shit results, why are there no actions taken? not even sacking the ciro..not even playing gio...not even changing to 4-2-3-1?

fuck all these talk...juventus is jus another italian team that does everything slowly

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm speechless, seriously. Only remotely good thing about this is the fans finally starting to react against this abomination, they totally been a mad mob in the stands, even before the game began. Thats pressure, the kind of pressure the ****s in the management need to take action.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Why does Melo not play out right and let Marchisio have the holding role? everyone can see that he is more suited out right.
cause ferrara likes the milan style. he thinks that melo is pirlo and momo is gatusso.

fuck. this team is useless. the only players that fight out there are caceres, marchisio and our 2 strikers. all the others are simply useless. diego on the other hand plays like a spoiled lady, moaning every time he loses the ball.

there is not spirit in that thing. i don't even call it a team. the saddest thing of all is that we have good players but nobody has told them that they are not 11 individuals.

really sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)