Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Camo needs to get to his match fitness before this , now he is showing in this game his real stuff , i think he can only get better with more games under his belt. He was out injured most of the part last season and was coming off injury at the beginning of this season , hope he keeps on playing at this level.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Trezeguet looking more lively than usual, but to say he's working with scraps would be an overstatement.

Poulsen's doing his best Tiago impression out there.

Giovinco's not exactly doing himself any favors with the few opportunities he's getting...even against such world-class opposition as Livorno.

Buffon = legendary keeper (FM descripts!)

Defence, nothing special.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Can't you say Camoranesi has been outstanding or has done perfect in this half. Do you need to outline your opinion about Giovinco? Not nice.

And I think Seba is doing his work perfectly.
Agreed. Problem with Gio is that he is facing too much shit and is not making it easy for himself. He either needs to find some space in the middle or go wide.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Camo needs to get to his match fitness before this , now he is showing in this game his real stuff , i think he can only get better with more games under his belt. He was out injured most of the part last season and was coming off injury at the beginning of this season , hope he keeps on playing at this level.

Unfortunatly you cant say that about Camo. his graph of preformance has so much up's and downs that you can never know. if he would have been consistant then he would have in the top 5 mids in europe no doubt about it.

I wish he could only get better, i'm not sure in his case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)