Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Negative football is for pussies. Anybody who defends that Poulsen decision is defending our exit.

No more Italian coaches. I'm sick of these pussies at the helm, playing what they think is safe and secure football when in reality it is playing with fire.

Buy on AliExpress.com

classicalmania

Jun 20, 2009
If Ferrara really loves the club, he should resign right after this match. He has done better than any other coach in Juve's recent history in one aspect: making us a joke in every fronts. Really well done Ferrara!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I would rather not be in the Europa league at all it's just shameful.
I wouldn't worry. Man city will knock us out in the next round

Ferrara has to walk for this. there is no justification for our last 2 CL games, we should have been comfortably qualified. WTF is he saying to these players? And what the fuck kind of tactics is he using???? I dont give a fuck if we beat inter, that doesn't matter one bit of shit, we're still going to lose to cagliari or fucking bari in serie a, but to not even get through the group stages of the CL?????? Thats just unacceptable.

Now bayern win and qualify, germany will take italys 4th CL spot and we wont even see this competition again for 4 years. Fuck off Ferrara, FUCK OFF JUVENTUS

4-1 WHAT THE FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)