Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd give Iaquinta another 10-15 minutes and if he doesn't do anything replace him with Amauri. Giovinco should come on for Marchionni asap.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Both Molinaro and Grygera are providing good attacking width and depth and I can't remember them making any costly mistakes defensively. Grygera got beaten by Ibrahimovic a bit too easily one time but that was about it. Apart from that terrible 'shot' I think Grygera's been pretty good. He's found Marchionni time and time again, it's just that Marchionni kinda sucks.
That's just not true, Stu. Grygera and Moli have been terrible thus far, especially Grygera.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
until this day i didnt realise just how much of an asshole balotelli actually is, what a retard. I hope Poulsen breaks Mario's neck after the game
Word up from watching the match from Chicago...

Balotelli was always just a bad haircut that found a parasitic host on a juvenile with a sh*tty attitude.

Someone run over that f*cker with the Inter bus in the parking lot.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Del Piero and Tiago our better players, but ease up on Molinaro, he has done reasonably well after those 2, been involved alot and quite gunho in pressing his man and then full on attacking.

Grygera is just downright sad, but Marchionni is even more depressing, I just knew he wouldnt do shit in that big chance, the touch of a rapist, violated the ball.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
guys i missed part of the first half so can some one tell me what the f*** has balotlelli done?? i know i said he was a fag the very first time i saw him set foot in an inter game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)