Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
fuck this season... we need to wipe the slate clean. Hopefully Buffon will still be at Juve next season.

Worse form then the start of the season?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
look guys its clear that we need an overhaul of attitude almost at the club, right now everything seems so negative. whether it be the coach or not im not sure but we need a massive change.

ranieri should be gone regardless and if he isnt by next season there will be major problems at our club.
Ranieri is supposed to control the fucking players, instill confidence in the team, boost morale, sort out the problems but he doesn't do that. Ranieri doesn't do shit really. Crap coach, always has been, always will be. A fucking loser.

Full time. Great job Genoa!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Its Ranieri's fault Del Piero didnt want to pass to Iaquinta for a 2 yard tap in. It is also Ranieri's fault that Camonaresi gets a red card.
no it is ranieris fault for getting the tactics completely wrong, not organising the defence properly, dragging our players morale down to all time lows and failing to react to the obvious problems that we are encountering 30 meters from where he stands like a scarecrow for 90 minutes.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I understand, BUT DP is our captain and needs to be more of a team player. He tries too much instead of dishing it off when its needed. I am not making excuses for everyone else though, the whole team sucks tonight.
there is clearly some problems at the core of the club the spirit is gone, im not saying we have world beaters but we are better than this. there is some big problems within the club.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I understand, LetsBrushYourTeeth. The team sucked tonight, I get that, I see that, but no one really played as selfishly as DP did tonight (or last weekend).
Again, I don't really give a shit. He can hog the ball and try to score himself for the rest of this season's matches for all I care. It would be a protest against the crap players the dumbass Ranieri chooses to field without any reprieve.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ranieri is supposed to control the fucking players, instill confidence in the team, boost morale, sort out the problems but he doesn't do that. Ranieri doesn't do shit really. Crap coach, always has been, always will be. A fucking loser.

Full time. Great job Genoa!
what i dont understand about ranieri is how he constantly adopts the wrong tactics at the start of games and then fails to react during games. Do you think he just goes in to a game blindfolded because the way we played tonight we were set up to take a hammering.

The man has absolutely no clue how to manage a football team. I am actually at the point now where I would welcome Roberto Mancini to our club with open arms, and i cant believe i am saying that

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
there is clearly some problems at the core of the club the spirit is gone, im not saying we have world beaters but we are better than this. there is some big problems within the club.
i agree, the team falls apart under pressure and there definetly is some kind of splitting in squad. this ain`t normal for top team. if we can`t reach the scudetto, we should think about holding 2nd place and not about finding the guilty ones, but right know thats what happening.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
why didnt ranieri put another striker on or giovinco at least he couldve given some spark. gio shouldve started! i dont give a shit if we play inter next game he didnt need to be rested we must play each game at a time.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ohhhhh Dont blame Del Piero he has given so much to this clubbbbbbbb noooooooo
He didn't passed the bal, so what? If he passed and if we scored 5 goals with the game we played we would conceded 6.

Noone is defending him tottaly cuz it was obivius that he made mistake, but like many members here said, it is obvius that something is not working out with the team. Last time I remember seeing atmosphere like this was during Capello era when Camo also were getting red cards and whole team acting nut. Point is that there are some deeper issues we need to solve if we want to get back on track.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ohhhhh Dont blame Del Piero he has given so much to this clubbbbbbbb noooooooo
Please get deported.

what i dont understand about ranieri is how he constantly adopts the wrong tactics at the start of games and then fails to react during games. Do you think he just goes in to a game blindfolded because the way we played tonight we were set up to take a hammering.

The man has absolutely no clue how to manage a football team. I am actually at the point now where I would welcome Roberto Mancini to our club with open arms, and i cant believe i am saying that
Seriously. People such as Ranieri are basically just free-riders who don't really add anything, don't know how to manage a team, and that's why you also see free-riders such as Molinaro getting a start no matter what he does. They like their own kind. De Ceglie never gets a chance because he simply doesn't "try" as hard as Molinaro, whatever that means.

Anybody who writes a post saying a player "tries hard" should be banned immediately. It's the lamest, most retarded concept I have ever heard in my life.

Gotmilk

May 21, 2008
overall a deserved Genoa victory imo.
Mr. Rocchi didnt make it easier for us, allthough we got a free penalty.
Anyways, we played crap. Got alot of uneccessary bookings, and the red which will make it harder against Inter next week.

Hope to see more dedication and effort in the last remaining rounds, this is not how Juve should present themselves. I`m so friggin sad atm :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)