Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I couldn't really give a shit how selfish Del Piero was. He has fucking morons such as Molinaro, Poulsen and others in the team to deal with, players who should never be in this team, so I don't blame him for not passing the ball more.

This team is a fucking joke.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
oh my god lets not even try to blame alex for this one, last game it was buffon and now its alex.

the reality is we have conceded 6 fucking goals in two matches!!!! against who????
genoa and chievo!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I couldn't really give a shit how selfish Del Piero was. He has fucking morons such as Molinaro, Poulsen and others in the team to deal with, players who should never be in this team, so I don't blame him for not passing the ball more.

This team is a fucking joke.
Molinaro, Pouslen and "others" are not right in front of goal...its our goalscorers that are in position and DP wants to take on the world.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You forgot that one of the conditions to be a Juve coach is that you have to be a looser (at least according to out BOD), that is actually the real reason we fired DD, hw eon Serie B and he had to go, simple as that.
:lol2:

People here will make fun of us for blasting the board at every opportunity and saying that Deschamps was forced out, but he was as this board wanted a yes man. That's what we got - a yes man in Rani-fucking-eri.

Anybody who makes excuses for this board or supports them above legends such as Deschamps and Del Piero is a fucking moron.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
look guys its clear that we need an overhaul of attitude almost at the club, right now everything seems so negative. whether it be the coach or not im not sure but we need a massive change.

ranieri should be gone regardless and if he isnt by next season there will be major problems at our club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well a bad game happens right? but he didn`t screwed up in one game so much that anyone would want him to leave the club. and this zebra guy has been so fucking violent against my club all evening long, that i just couldn`t resist.
I understand, BUT DP is our captain and needs to be more of a team player. He tries too much instead of dishing it off when its needed. I am not making excuses for everyone else though, the whole team sucks tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)