Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (165 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
our general play in that first half was comedy to any neutrals watching and any genoa fan. How we can be so comprehensively outplayed and out worked by genoa just shows how bad this team really is.

Our goal should never have been a goal and we have created nothing at all. Giovinco need to come on NOW for nedved, who is a liability. His slow play and constant diving is really beginning to piss me off. DP needs to stay in the dressingroom for the 2nd week running and trez needs to be put on, we have got to go to a 4-3-1-2 with giovinco playing in the hole behind iaq and trez. Poulsen need to sit and camo needs to get forward in support whenever possible.

The best juve player of the 1st half: Palladino, the 2nd best: Criscito...... Why we allow other teams to feild our players against us is pure lunacy. The worst Juve player(s) of the 1st half: Zebina, Molinaro, Poulsen, Camo, Nedved, Marchisio and DP

And finally;

RANIERI GET YOUR TACTICS RIGHT FROM THE START YOU OLD TWAT, WE CANT KEEP THROWING AWAY THE FIRST HALF OF EVERY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need Gio and Camo both out there and I guarantee we will change this game. They are bending us over backwards and we are taking it up the ass in the midfield...we have no outlets on the left with Nedved, once Gio goes on our midfield can take it to Camo or Gio and things will change. We don't have any center mids that can perform any sparks, we gotta rely on our wingers...otherwise its just gonna be poulsen and marchisio giving balls away up top because they dont have any movement on the sides.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
What a shit game so far, that's all i can muster to say. Maybe if later in the 2nd half, if i feel as though im watching a football game ill say more, but for now this is just some retarded kids running around kicking the ball with no rules. Forza epic fail ref.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
we have problems with speed in our attack...the only attacker who is fast is giovinco...none of our strikers has pace...they are either skillful but soft (del piero), all out finisher (trezegol) or hardworking targetman ( iaq and amau) ...the only fast players we have happens to be our defenders LOL...how ironic is that....

the reason why genoa can play 4-3-3 is because their wingers are fast.....sculli n palla.....we need speed in our team....but if we have a looser coach who can't spot that need, then we just have to wait and rot

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I never said that we played better, I'm not blind or stupid...

But Iaquinta was onside and it was deserved penalty couse Alex tried to escape challenge and toched the ball just before Ferrari who than took him out.

However while I typed this we conceded and I must admit that we really don't deserve anything from this game, Genoa was superior whole first half while we couldn't organise proper attack.

I'm wondering what Ranieri is planning to do.

On other note did anyone noticed how after international brake we suck, I mean we were in pretty good for and some games with pretty big goal difference, and now we plain suck.

OUR DEFENCE SUCKS!!!!
I disagree, the upper part of his torso, which is the one that actually counts, was offside. And it did looked offside without the replay at least.
I could be wrong, as i m watching the game through a link.
But what i m sure of, is that we didnt deserve any more than that.
As for the goal we conceded, our defense tried its best to prevent it anyway and they failed!
Thats what it matters the most!

As you have also pointed out, we dont deserved anything more from this game and we only have our selves to blame for that...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Eℓvin;1951643 said:
We're going to win this game 3-2.

Mark my words.
Well the second half is always our half that we fucking wake up...so yes, I think we will win...providing CR takes "some" players off starting with DP and Nedved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)