Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Iaquinta was offside and we have won an undeserved penalty.
Do you actually believe, that we played better then them?
I never said that we played better, I'm not blind or stupid...

But Iaquinta was onside and it was deserved penalty couse Alex tried to escape challenge and toched the ball just before Ferrari who than took him out.

However while I typed this we conceded and I must admit that we really don't deserve anything from this game, Genoa was superior whole first half while we couldn't organise proper attack.

I'm wondering what Ranieri is planning to do.

On other note did anyone noticed how after international brake we suck, I mean we were in pretty good for and some games with pretty big goal difference, and now we plain suck.

OUR DEFENCE SUCKS!!!!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The only thing worse than our team is the referee.

I'm ashamed of that penalty he gave to us and that first goal for Genoa shouldn't count. Of course, it was going to be a goal if the idiot gave advantage instead of whistleing, but since the shot was taken after the whistle, it shouldn't count.

But it doesn't matter, we deserve to lose and we're lucky we're losing only by 1. We play like amateurs and especially our full backs are making me cry.
:agree: Spot on

May 22, 2007
Positives - :shifty:

Negatives - Inter get held to a draw by Palermo a few hours prior to this match and we can't make a decent effort to win this fucking game. We are getting owned in all areas. Nobody is performing well to me.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
ranieri's standard post-match comments:
"we knew they would make it hard for us"
" we showed 2 type of performances."
"we showed fighting spirit, i am glad"

conclusion: ranieri is a looser who thinks 2nd place is good enough.

to those who wanna defend him or think i am sprouting nonsense, please go eat a dog foetus

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That was a poor first half showing by Juve. This isnt the first time Inter slip up and you guys let the chance pass. All due respect, but after bottling it today you guys dont deserve the title.

Genoa were the far better team, ref mistakes or not ref mistakes they deserve to be up. Palladino ripped Zebina a new one, Poulsen and Marchisio are losing the midfield battle to Motta and Juric and Camo and Nedved are nowhere to be found.

You guys need to seriously step up in the second half. Giovinco has to come in, Nedved should move to the center and you should attack Genoa and try and peg them in their own half.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The only thing worse than our team is the referee.

I'm ashamed of that penalty he gave to us and that first goal for Genoa shouldn't count. Of course, it was going to be a goal if the idiot gave advantage instead of whistleing, but since the shot was taken after the whistle, it shouldn't count.

But it doesn't matter, we deserve to lose and we're lucky we're losing only by 1. We play like amateurs and especially our full backs are making me cry.
Do the stats starts showing some things about our defense?
They should by now, otherwise they are so misleading, that should actually been banned from the forums, just like goal.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i dunno why the board wants nedved to stay...perhaps we lack back-ups......
and we need a good coach to get del piero back in a right mindset and ruinieri isn't the man to do that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)