Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Overall, i think we've been ok.
Great Chiellini and Mellberg, imaginative Giovinco and Del Piero, unbeatable Poulsen, efficient Iaquinta, jobless Buffon.
On the other hand, awful Moli, owned in defense, inexistent in attack. Pathetic Grygera defensively, The ballerina in the central midfield lost all the duels both in attack and in defense, while Brazzo, even though covers a lot of ground and defends well, is useless in attack.
i agree but i saw moli have one good tackle where he won the ball.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Overall, i think we've been ok.
Great Chiellini and Mellberg, imaginative Giovinco and Del Piero, unbeatable Poulsen, efficient Iaquinta, jobless Buffon.
On the other hand, awful Moli, owned in defense, inexistent in attack. Pathetic Grygera defensively, The ballerina in the central midfield lost all the duels both in attack and in defense, while Brazzo, even though covers a lot of ground and defends well, is useless in attack.
I can't believe Tonetto who never played on the right owned Molinaro back then.

Dont Jinx it mate.
Yeah I guess you're right but they are just pathetic.

We don't deserve to fight for Scudetto if we don't get 3 points tonight.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If we would have used Giovinco as a the main go-to guy all season, we would be first place or tied for first in my view. Guaranteed. Who knows, perhaps we would still be in Europe. I won't forgive Ranieri for that this season, especially when I've been right.

All play goes through Giovinco and that's probably the way it should be as he's the only guy who create chances. Hasan has returned to his uselessness, the fullbacks don't provide any opportunities, and Del Piero isn't getting enough of the ball.

Good goal by Iaquinta created by you know whom. We need to get Alex more of the ball and he needs to use it better.

Tiago will have to be subbed due to the yellow card, but I feel him and Poulsen are playing well together.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
If we would have used Giovinco as a the main go-to guy all season, we would be first place or tied for first in my view. Guaranteed. Who knows, perhaps we would still be in Europe. I won't forgive Ranieri for that this season, especially when I've been right.

All play goes through Giovinco and that's probably the way it should be as he's the only guy who create chances. Hasan has returned to his uselessness, the fullbacks don't provide any opportunities, and Del Piero isn't getting enough of the ball.

Good goal by Iaquinta created by you know whom. We need to get Alex more of the ball and he needs to use it better.

Tiago will have to be subbed due to the yellow card, but I feel him and Poulsen are playing well together.
totally agree man...

sali is bac to his old self wif grygera hahahaha...
n sali is runnin very stiffly

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

ok ok, we no man you say this every game, it is the truth im not denying it. but its getting annoying now.

i pretty much agree with everything :p

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
It'll be a blast hearing the Romans blaming the ref after this one. :lol: The ref did what he could in order to help them, but he can only do so much... their squad players are just too weak.

Jan 22, 2009
So Tiago hasnt turned up that what you're saying?!?! We're doing alright. He needs to watch himself as he's on a yellow. Your point being exactly?
My point was he should be our first sub oh HT!!! He did nothing beside a poor tackle, which he got boocked for. NOTHING! And yes we are doing fine, i didnt said the opposite, just want him out, as he is not adding shit to our game! Thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)