Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The players are playing great though, even Grygera and Molinaro. Nothing more can be asked of them as they have done well. Tiago and Marchisio have also done a great job. Del Piero needs to get more of the ball.

Forza the team, they did great in the first half, but luck and fucking retarded refereeing screwed us over. If it wasn't for that dumb call on Tiago we'd be 1-0 up. We were the better fucking team.

By the way, screw the city of London and the Chelsea district. Anelka, Drogba, Essien, Mikel, are all the biggest of cunts in the land.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
when we score two goals and win this i want all you pessimistic mother fuckers to get on your knees and suck on my chocolate salty balls

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I won't blame Tiago and i won't blame anyone for what was happening in the first half.
Chances are slim but it ain't over. We've shown that we can score when we go for a goal. One more goal until minute 60 and we're still in the game.
Go all attack now, there's nothing to lose.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We cant hope for extra time, that goal was the very reason i thought we were already disqualified after the 1st defeat.
However, all hope is not yet lost, if come back with the same determination and score one early on, then its possible...
If we ever had any chances to achieve that, that would only be with the 4-3-3 we are currently using...

Oct 2, 2005
I won't blame Tiago and i won't blame anyone for what was happening in the first half.
Chances are slim but it ain't over. We've shown that we can score when we go for a goal. One more goal until minute 60 and we're still in the game.
Go all attack now, there's nothing to lose.
yeah we really have nothing to lose

whatever happens the team has done us all well

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If Chelsea really had to score than i guess this was the best moment. Lot of time for us and the HT ruined their momentum.
Their goal hurts a lot though. Just leave Lampard take his shots . The deflections are always more dangerous than his shots anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)