Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That's exactly why i thought Molinaro or Sissoko might cost us a goal. It wasn't the case with Chelsea's goal but these two have problems controlling the ball and it may result with a lost ball in our part of the pitch which may lead to a counter.
Yes it was, Molinaro committed an absolutely unnecessary retarded foul on the flank which later resulted in a goal.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Amauri had a clear header but he didn't take the shot well and it went on the side where Chiellini missed it by some 20-30cm.

Guys, seriously, the result is bad but we certainly don't play so bad. We play even better than against some minor serie A teams. Just compare Roma's and Inter's first half yesterday with our first half today. (yeah, scoring an early goal is probably the reason why Chelsea aren't attacking like crazy, but still...)
no...right now WE are the disgrace of Italy...we are playing MUCH worse than either Inter or Roma did yesterday in the first half

man you need to shut up. you are a broken record.
go fuck yourself...this broken record happens to be right, whether you can accept it or not

aman

Feb 9, 2004
At least I like Del Piero trying to get involved after the first 15. We need more players that can hold on to the ball and move it forward. Especially in midfield. Hopefully Camo steps it up in the second.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We lack pace and ideas. It's actually acceptable that we are only 1-0 down. I am watching the game live on Star Sports, and I can safely say that we couldn't string 3 passes together in the first 20 minutes or so. We were being completely over run by them, and Sissoko and particularly Tiago in the center of midfield were guilty of giving away possession all too easily and cheaply.

Camo and Chiellini look out of sorts! Perhaps they are not @ 100% yet? Moli has been woeful, although he got better as the half progressed, and that goal should have not stood, as it was marginally offside as Lampard was interfering with play.
However, having said that, these guys are professionals and should play to the whistle.

Del Piero had our best chance, and we came a little bit into our own as the half wore on.

2nd half about to start.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We are certainly confused and bit dazed, but beside being quite bad in first 15 minutes or so, I dont see how we have been all that terrible in the full half. Early goal by Chelsea with a big mistake by Chiellini to fuck up the offside trap, and then trying to find their foot in ze game in the second part of the half, doing averagely or decently, with no player really standing out, bit confused or so, but not really terrible IMO. Just saying.

And remember when I used to say how Giovinco will be outside the bench when EVERYONE are back and healthy? And some of you doubted me? Well here is your proof, I wont sugar goat it, beside Amauri and Ale in form in this season, Giovinco is our best offensive player, and he is not even FIT to be on the bench, when Marchionni is. There is NO WAY to justify that. Ranieri is FUCKING retard, full stop, no other excuses, not an opinion, fucking fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)