Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Decent first half.

Molinaro is horrible like usually.... I don't know how Nedved can support him. Marchisio needs to prove his passes....

I like Amauri Ale upfront even though each one of them missed a chance but they open some space and create well for themselves..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Amauri was one of our best players out there, you can even give him half an assist on our goal.
True, he's been pretty good, but he had a few opportunities to put the ball in the net. He seems to be trying so hard to get that goal and it shows. He should relax and don't worry about a thing.

Camo's movement has been good but his execution hasn't been up to his usual standard.
Indeed, he needs to improve.

But I like seeing him switch flanks.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I am watching the game on my TV and I must say Fiorentina may had more posession but we were always more dangerous

Grygera is proving to me time after time that he should be an attacking midfielder and not a defender!!!
He sucks big time while defending but you cant overlook at his dribbling and passing skills

DP missed one of the best chances he had in his entire career

Amauri is ok but still not impressing

overall we look good at the offensive end altough more creativity wouldn`t be a bad thing
our defence performing quite well altough Mellberg almost cost us a goal
but something still missing to me I still don`t see us as solid as we should be
The way I see it we may win this one but a game against Real Madrid could show our lack of solid while defending and I don`t refer only to our defenders I refer it to the midfielders too
Sissoko is solid (he is missing but he is the only solid midfielder we have!!!)

I may get a bad response for saying this but I think signing Senna would have done us good
too bad for you but Sissoko isn't playing

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I liked the way Amauri played, he came for the ball on few occassions and even his dribbling skills or speed weren't great his size made him good at protecting the ball and waiting for others to come.

And Alex needed to place shoot earlier, he waited too long.
People here can say whatever they want about Amauri but the guy is quality. He's very skillful, he runs left/right/center all the time, he fights, he dribbles, he shoots and he makes the defenders tired and error prone. If he only had Trezeguet's touch in front of the goal he would've been worthy of 50m eur, not 20.

With Amauri we look like we have 2 players more on the pitch than when Trez plays. But Trez's skills in opponents box are irreplaceable and i'm so excited we have so many different options in attack.

May 4, 2004
People here can say whatever they want about Amauri but the guy is quality. He's very skillful, he runs left/right/center all the time, he fights, he dribbles, he shoots and he makes the defenders tired and error prone. If he only had Trezeguet's touch in front of the goal he would've been worthy of 50m eur, not 20.

With Amauri we look like we have 2 players more on the pitch than when Trez plays. But Trez's skills in opponents box are irreplaceable and i'm so excited we have so many different options in attack.
Agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)