Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
only caught the last 20 mins of the first half but we are not playing well, yet again there is no cutting edge and I cant see where we are going to score from...

Is de ceglie playing on the left wing?? Why on earth is giovinco, our most talented youngster, being given less opportunities than our other less talented youngsters?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
we are crying out for Giovinco!

we need someone to just be direct and also drop into the spaces between the midfield and the front line. Nedved is playing deeper and De Ceglie isn't used to that role.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fucking ref, that tackle on Nedved should have been a red card.

Take Marco and De Ceglie out, put Hasan in Marco's place while Giovinco in De Ceglie's place. Marco is really weak.

De Ceglie on the other hand is doing almost nothing. I don't understand why he started.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
we have played better than previous matches but we have been fading away and coming back too often, amauri is too disjointed from the game, i think we should switch in gio for molinaro and move de ceglie back and nedved to the left, we need to start supplying the attack better.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
omg..i sure hope we don't regret wasting so much chances mann...i mean..we are playing alot better than the last few serieA games and we are not scoring...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Torino is just sitting back with 10 players behind the ball as expected, but they aren't doing a good job defending. This is a game where Giovinco would shine but no, he's sitting on the bench because we're afraid as a football club against our lethargic rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)