Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Fucking ref, that tackle on Nedved should have been a red card.

Take Marco and De Ceglie out, put Hasan in Marco's place while Giovinco in De Ceglie's place. Marco is really weak.

De Ceglie on the other hand is doing almost nothing. I don't understand why he started.
He should have started instead of the Moli not as a LM.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We are actually playing a bit better than before. Not a big difference, but a slight one.

What pisses me off is that none of the players we fucking have can cross one single normal/good/decent ball....From Marco to De Ceglie to Molinaro, don't they ever practice how to cross ffs?

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Nedved has the heart of the biggest lion
you can break his leg and he will still stand tall like a giant
he may age but his fire isn't dying
so all hail nedved, our living legend!

omg he is sooooo great...imagine that tackle was on Louis Saha

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
another poor half

who is playing as a LM for us ?
Well, not that poor. I honestly think we got the better of Torino in this half. We created some good chances, and a couple of massive ones only thwarted by the heads-up play and perfect placement of Torino's keeper. Otherwise, the only threats Torino has made have largely come from a misplayed ball (Molinaro's lame header to clear) and general confusion on the part of Manninger and/or Chiellini in tandem.

Amauri is playing great. In fact, the problem later in the first half was that we didn't get him enough touches. There was one play where he got quadruple teamed -- and unlike what a Zlatan would do, he kicked it out perfectly to a charging Momo who just skyed it over goal.

There's not too much I would change with this setup at this stage. De Ceglie is playing LM and not too effectively, so Giovinco, if healthy, would be a great sub.

Otherwise, Momo and Amauri seem to be playing best for us. Behind them being Nedved and, surprisingly, Marchionni is having one of his better games (which is about 10% the quality of an on-form Camoranesi).

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
MOMO is bossin as usual, great first half performance just needs to tweak his passing. Marchonni needs to be subbed for Gio and De Celgie for Sali/Ekdal

Forza juve!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Telelombardia Pagelle :0
I gotta differ with the Amauri assessment. Not that I have a love affair for the guy, but where he hasn't been given many good looks at goal, he's been helping a lot with smart plays in ball distribution. Something that Zlatan would never consider when he played for us and got double teamed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marchionni should have scored in those two back to back chances, but he didn't. The guy just isn't that good.

Momo's passing is absolutely horrendous. Some of the worst passing I've ever seen from a central midfielder. His passing is even worse than Blasi's today.

De Ceglie doesn't add anything while playing on the wing, should be playing LB.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can't stand central midfielders who can't pass the ball. I'm sorry, but passing the ball should be a prerequisite to becoming a professional. If you can't pass, you're not on my team. Just pisses me off

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fucking ref, that tackle on Nedved should have been a red card.

Take Marco and De Ceglie out, put Hasan in Marco's place while Giovinco in De Ceglie's place. Marco is really weak.

De Ceglie on the other hand is doing almost nothing. I don't understand why he started.
No, put DC in LB and take Molinaro out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)