Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Tiago should come in, it was obvious that we needed a fucking holding mid since we barely had any possession the whole 45 minutes. Jesus, I felt that momo was going to have a lousy game.

Now the logical thing to do is play nedved instead of giovinco and tiago for del piero.

We play, 4 4 1.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
f*ckin' sh*t!!! As soon as Momo got a yellow and Palermo scored I said TAKE HIM OUT!!! The guy is not on form and can't make a f*cking pass. A guy like Tiago in the mid with Marchisio and Poulsen would have been ok if Camo is not on form.

Ranieri :tdown:

Of course now he'll take off Giovinco for Neddy in the 2nd and we'll lose the only creativity we have and mid and the chance to get Carrozzieri sent off and play 10-10.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Juventino[RUS];1763642 said:
Referee is piece of shit!!!!!!!It wasn't so bad fouls to give 2 yellow in a row......
Fuck the referee. Ranieri is the piece of shit, why start with three defensive midfielders!? why subsitute an injured centre back for a right sided midfielder & then put a right back at centre back? the team has no game plan, he is clueless and has to go.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
HT

This is probably the worst performance for Juve I've ever seen, much worse than against BATE and we are playing at home.

No passing, no will, no speed. Stupid and hasty decisions and simply no defence at all. We got lucky with a free kick and Del Piero put it even against all odds (why? because he's been shotting horrible free kicks lately)
totally agree....

we would have lost this game with 11 men, so the red card is just the icing on the cake, IMO...

unfortunately, this works in RUINeri's favor, because in the post game interview he'll be heard saying "just as we were finding our feet after DP's goal, we received the red card, and we couldnt play our style of game after that"

he must be happy as hell that the red card just bought him another week on the Juve bench....:(

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Even though DP isnt the worst player on the field, he should be sacrificed imo, Juves midfield is being completely overrun by Palermo's having three men in midfield wont do you guys any good. Camo should come on for DP, and play on the right, with Gio on the left and Amauri upfront alone.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ranieri is clueless. This is the worst formation I have seen in a long time. Way to shut Giovinco out of the game.

We are so pathetic.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
please let me meet ranieri! i will definitely stuff 10 living monkeys into his asshole and 2 living rabbits into each of his ears. then, i would pump cow poo into his mouth until they start gushing out of holes he did not know he had

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
we need to change our formation to

amuari del piero

gio marchisio/poulsen camo

de ceglie chiellini knezivic grygera

its a risk but i think we cant even defend with these defenders, even if we lose i will have more respect for ranieri because it would show he has balls. it wont happen though
i would take off poulsen he does nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)