Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
what a shambolic first half, absolutely awful, shit performances all around and sissoko seems like a one season wonder, he's been our worst player so far this season, yet to have a good game and a needless red card today, the bench has his name on it but not ranieri's, off you go!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
haha what a joke, knezivic is terrible, sissoko is a waste of space its unbelievable, poulsen was a waste of money cos he does nothing. we have no oone linking attack to defence we should have played tiago, he deserves a chance and atleast hes more cretive that anyone in our midfield, no one can defend ranieri as a manager after this, i would say he lost it, but he never had it.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,871
    HT

This is probably the worst performance for Juve I've ever seen, much worse than against BATE and we are playing at home.

No passing, no will, no speed. Stupid and hasty decisions and simply no defence at all. We got lucky with a free kick and Del Piero put it even against all odds (why? because he's been shotting horrible free kicks lately)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    When u get players and coach for cheap, thats the result that u get !! All what i hope for is to finnish this season in top 4 (not even thinking about the title)........

Apr 15, 2006
    haha what a joke, knezivic is terrible, sissoko is a waste of space its unbelievable, poulsen was a waste of money cos he does nothing. we have no oone linking attack to defence we should have played tiago, he deserves a chance and atleast hes more cretive that anyone in our midfield, no one can defend ranieri as a manager after this, i would say he lost it, but he never had it.
    cant trust Tiago much! Ekdal wud've been better!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)