Juventuz LIVE 2007/2008 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rndh

Oct 1, 2006
hAha now i know y is treze dropped from nationals....dats because he is 100% transparent without chances created for him...he is onli efective when he gets scoring chances, he doesnt help in any other way but scoring.....

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
It doesn't matter Chx. It's definitely an offside.
Nah my dear, the egg heads at FIFA decided that such little matters would not be offside if the last person to touch the ball was a player from the defending team, so since Gigi puched the ball out, it isn't off...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Nah my dear, the egg heads at FIFA decided that such little matters would not be offside if the last person to touch the ball was a player from the defending team, so since Gigi puched the ball out, it isn't off...
wasn't that the same with trez goal against torino i think?

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
can any1 tell me ONE positive aspect of making a short corner kick (a pass to someone 5 meters from the corner-kick point)? I NEVER understood that, especially if the guy you're passing to can't cross, and there is someone like trez in the area desperately waiting for a high ball

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Thought it was: If the player that is in offside when the ball is struck, gets the ball and scores (even in rebound) its still offside... hence, being in offside when the ball is shot...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Corner to them. Buffon claims and we try to counter through Del Piero who does a great job holding up the ball and finding a teammate but the cross is cut out and the attack comes to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)