Juventuz LIVE 2007/2008 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
the understanding del piero and trez have is amazing! the goal was similar to the goal against inter where it was del piero who set up Trez and i think i remember another goal like that around the start of the season! brilliant!
The 2nd goal of the match, Del Piero's 1st goal, reminds me of the Juve vs Madrid game 2003, but only that this time Trez gave the assist....against madrid was Dp to assist david.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
the understanding del piero and trez have is amazing! the goal was similar to the goal against inter where it was del piero who set up Trez and i think i remember another goal like that around the start of the season! brilliant!
Against Livorno when Trez scored on the assist from Alex. That was our goal of the season, imo.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The 2nd goal of the match, Del Piero's 1st goal, reminds me of the Juve vs Madrid game 2003, but only that this time Trez gave the assist....against madrid was Dp to assist david.
It's as if they've exchanged roles today, Trez came up with the assists and Ale finished them off :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)