Juventuz Globemeet: The Agenda (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
  • Football
  • Pro Evolution fest. Andy can sit in the corner or something :p
  • Catching a match together (preferably at the stadium, but probably crowded around a tiny TV in a motel room)
Same here.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well first, id meet with Martin and the rest of the moderators in the boardroom. Speak with them as to when and how they intend to improve the site, and the way it looks. (Remember fellas, 1 elevator goes up to the suite, and 1 goes down to the street.)
Following which id carry on to participate in the football game, where ill be handed the number 10 KAPPA jersey personally from Majed (who again will be on the bench because of a fallout with the team sponsor.)
After the game, ill chill with fli because he seems to be the only beer guzzler around. I may find Andy there, and indulge in a little more EPL bashing.
Errm, then as the evening progresses, will probably hook up with the ladies present, and involve myself in their clubbing plans. Hopefully, Incubo will also be present to liven things up one way or another.

Alternatively, also love Jeeks idea of us all going for the CL final.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I want to go drinking with Fliakis and Pado, help Nick get laid, use my ahem "powers of persuasion" to get River back, engage in healthy debate with Dennis and Paul, and just basically bust everyone's balls:D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i never play computer games. :(

that leaves me with me beer
You an me both!

1) 5 aside footy or 11aside ideally
2) A night out on the town

that'd be it really :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
And I absolutely wouldn't care what to do.

I would like to go camping actually with you guys, or go to the beach...

As long as I have an opportunity to drink what I want when I want it.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
*disbelief* You people really would like to meet to play football and watch Juve on TV? *faint*
That would be boring for me, but hey to get some excitement
I can be a referee, that will be good :thumb:

Oh and what I would like to do? Just to get to know people, go out somewhere, see some places, have fun.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Well, I can kick your asses in football too if you want ;)

J/K, I mostly agree with you, altho a night of clubbing wouldnt be bad either. I wonder which one of us from the forum could get fabi :D
*Raises hand* Thats me, I'm Fabi's bestest American friend. ;) :cheesy:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I know it's unlikely to ever happen, but it's nice to dream...

Simple question: If we were to have a global gathering of juventuz members, what would be on your to-do list?

Mine (in no particular order)
  • Football
  • Pro Evolution fest. Andy can sit in the corner or something :p
  • Catching a match together (preferably at the stadium, but probably crowded around a tiny TV in a motel room)
  • Chuckin some shrimp on the barbie. Only Australians are allowed to stand around the grill though :D
  • Sitting down and chilling with some drinks
I'm not really into the scene of clubbing and getting drunk in noisy places where you can't hear people who are yelling in your ear.

So call me a boring homebody... but I can't help it, that's my style :)
Oh thanks a lot Gray. :groan: :D

Sergio and I will have fun playing FIFA by ourselves then. :stuckup:

I say watch some football, then play some football, then get drunk and have a party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)